This Bob Martin FleaClear Spot On Solution is a powerful insecticide for dogs weighing between. It’s made with Fipronil, the same active ingredient that’s in Frontline, Fiprospot and Effipro.
This product does not prevent ticks from attaching to dogs but will kill ticks within 48 hours.
Check that your dog is at least 2 months old AND that their weight falls within the weight range detailed on the front of the pack purchased.
Like most treatments, it’s applied at the back of the dog’s neck and between the shoulders. Each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 5 weeks, you only need one tube per treatment.
Regular treatment of all dogs and dogs in the home, and regular vacuuming of your pet’s bedding and resting areas is needed to protect your pet and home from fleas. If there is an existing and heavy infestation in the home it may also be necessary to treat the home with an approved home flea product.
- Do not allow pets to lick each other after treatment
- Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms
- Weigh the puppy first and ensure that correct product is used for the weight of the puppy.
- Avoid frequent shampooing or swimming.
- This product provides protection from fleas for 8 weeks and ticks for 4 weeks. The minimum interval between treatments is 4 weeks.
- Always read the instructions
A calendar sticker is also enclosed to remind you when next to treat your dog.